This Package Includes:
• 2 Nights Hotel accommodation at above listed hotels or at their very similar, including breakfast, taxes and service charges.
• Meals as per itinerary,
• Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
• English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey.
• All parking fees and highway tolls,
• Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants & domestic airport portage where available,
• Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation.
This Package Does not Include:
• Personal expenses such as mini bar at the hotels & soft and alcoholic drinks, normal/digital camera fees in the museums,
• Any domestic/international flight fare and flight portage,
• Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 3 US$/pp per day to guide, 2 US$/pp per day to driver).
Day 01 ARRIVAL ISTANBUL
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 02 ISTANBUL OTTOMAN RELICS
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting; Hippodrome : The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. During the visit you'll be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi, and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in Istanbul dating from the 17th century it is one of the principal adornments of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkap? Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant included. Also visioned during the tour: GALATA TOWER, GOLDEN HORN, LEANDER’S TOWER
#Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03 ISTANBUL and DEPARTURE
After breakfast at your hotel the rest of the day will be free. Transfer to the airport for your flight.
Hotel 4 Stars Per Person In Double Per Person In Single Per Person In Triple
Istanbul $285,- $345,- $280,-
Hotel 5 Stars Per Person In Double Per Person In Single Per Person In Triple
Istanbul $335,- $405,- $225,-
0 - 2 years: Free of charge 3 - 6 years
with bed: % reduction 3 - 6 years
without bed: P reduction 7 - 12 years
with bed: considered as adult 7 - 12 years without bed: % reduction *** Child reductions are valid for the child sharing the same room with 2 full paying adult
Notes and conditions:
The above rate subjected to availability at the proposed hotels, hotels may apply different rate at the meeting, congress and exhibition periods. Any change at the rate from the hotels will be informed and reflected at the time of the booking. - In case of currency fluctuations of more than 5.00% in Euro/USD/YTL rates or amendments in local Government taxes, hotel taxes, museum entrance fees etc. we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. - Sequence of itinerary may change according to the operational days of the tours.